Removalists Melbourne: Moving your car stress-free
Out of the “most difficult things to move,” your car take a top spot. OK, if it’s a town to town move or in an interstate move, you can simply drive your four-wheel friend. Imagine you are moving into a different country. Still, within the Europe, you can drive in your car to the next country. OK, from Melbourne to London; then you need to contact a shipping company to get your favorite four-wheel friend to you.
Go, on the Internet and hire Removalists Melbourne that provides overseas relocation facilities. Well, you can hire just a shipping company, but who is going to pack your valuable fragile items safely and to transport your household items safely to the ship. Hiring a “one stop” Removalists Melbourne saves your time and money too. House moving is very stressful and overseas moves are the toughest of all. OK, let’s see how you can get your car moved stress-free with Removalists Melbourne.
1) Book the mover in advance: Transporting your car to a different country needs a lot of paperwork to fulfill. Also, if you don’t hire a reputable shipping company, you will get your car damaged by poor care. Compare shipping companies for the timeframe and the cost. Make sure to hire a shipping company that has the “tracking” service.
2) Know all about the charges: A shipping company would get your car to your doorstep, but for an extra charge. Well, you can’t expect them to get your car to your doorstep for the same cost as a general shipping package. Anyway, compare the prices for just a drop-off and delivery to the doorstep. What’s more convenience for you? If it’s just a drop-off, you will have to pay for a taxi and go all the way to the shipping yard in a new country. The decision is yours to make.
3) Know about the vehicle restrictions: It depends on the country you are moving into. Some countries have high tax policies to watch for. Emission policies and local restrictions may differ from country to country. Anyway, most of the rules and restrictions are somewhat similar in Australia and European countries. Get more information from the Removalists Melbourne you hired.
4) Insurance policy: I have written many articles on house moving, and in every article; I highlight the importance of the insurance policy of the Removalists Melbourne you are about to hire. So, before hiring the shipping company, know everything about their shipping policy. Will you have to pay extra for making a claim? The average insurance coverage ranges from $50,000-$100,000.
5) Get your car checked before handing over to the shipping company. Make sure the battery is fully charged. The tires are fully inflated. Check for the fluid levels. Sunroof, antenna, side mirrors (retract them), and so on to check. Take pictures of the car before handing over to the shipping company. You can give a copy of the photos to the shipping company and keep a set with you. It will be very helpful if you have to make a claim.
6) Clean your car, and make sure no personal items are left inside the car. Anyway, shipping companies don’t accept personal items other than the insurance.
OK, take these steps for a stress-free car move. As I said earlier, hiring a “one stop” Removalists Melbourne saves your time and money.